Sunday, June 15, 2008

I'm a lucky girl!

I was just sitting here reading some of John's past posts and I came across a few and I couldn't help but smile. When he first moved out here and he bragged about falling madly in love with the woman he met off the internet (me) and when I first met his parents and Sage didn't even bark at me. Those posts show that he's been crazy about me since the beginning and even though he doesn't brag as much anymore, I know he still loves me very much. He's been an angel to me while I've been out of commission for my wisdom teeth issues and then there was our anniversary. I know it's been 2 months since it happened but I never got to brag about it.

First, he sent me the most beautiful boquet of flowers to my work with stargazer lillies (my favorite flower) and roses in it with pink balloons. Then, when I got off work and went to get in my car, there was a box in my driver's seat with a card on it. When I opened it, there was an adorable skirt and a blouse along with a note telling me to meet him at Claim Jumper. There we had a nice dinner and he gave me a gorgeous rose quartz necklace. I felt like a princess for the night! I've never had anyone put so much thought and effort into a present for me. It truly made me feel like the most important person in his eyes. Gosh, I love him so much!

Well, I guess I'll stop bragging about this mushy stuff. Talk to you soon!

No comments: